Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pillow Talk


Don't fret, kids we aren't getting HBO-rated around here. My adorable mama worked her little hands to the bone and finished the floor pillows for the nursery! I never knew I could be this excited about pillows. Actually, that is not true. All lies, design and bedding are some of my favorite things so there have been many occasions for me to be overly stimulated by mere throw pillows. Please, don't judge me too harshly.


Dorffette's floor pillows match her super bold Suzani curtains. The fabric choice may not scream, "BABY!!!" but I think it is perfect for our eggplant. She kicked me as I typed that vegetable reference- probably offended her, she can be touchy.


That crosses one more item off of the nursery to-do list (even though I didn't do it). Hope that you all have a great Thursday. Keep it real but keep it clean. Thanks for the pillows, Mom!

3 comments:

Grace Family said...

kudos to mama cathy! those are beautiful and will really come in handy when "eggplant" wants you to get on the floor and play with her!

Lauren said...

didn't she do such a great job? i was thoroughly impressed with her sewing skills.

jasonbob said...

canada goose
russell westbrook shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy 350
bathing ape
curry shoes
jordan 1 low
off white jordan 1
kobe shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2