Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Do I Sense a Pattern Here

Have you kids ventured over to Houzz yet? If not, finish reading this post and head then head over there! This morning I made my daily jaunt to Houzz and found the most genius idea for a DIY wall stencil.

Big Round Pizza Box Office eclectic home office

An I.D. out of PA, Shoshana, created this simple yet statement-making wall stencil out of, get this, a PIZZA BOX. This girl should go on Jeopardy and school Alex Trebek.

Wall Treatment Made From A Pizza Box-<span class=

I would love to recreate a pattern like one of these from Cicada Studio in our living room on the north wall.
While I work on that, you can enjoy more of Shoshana's work and her step-by-step how-to. Does this make you want to rethink throwing out your old pizza boxes? Because it makes me want a pizza.

2 comments:

Shoshana Gosselin said...

Lauren, your post about my DIY project cracks me up! A girl with a clever sense of humor is right up my alley. Thanks for including my work with Alex Trebek.

Lauren said...

Anything that marries DIY and pizza is right up my alley! Keep up the good work, Alex would be proud.