Friday, May 15, 2009

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

This is by far the most adorable thing I have ever heard. And it was written by my sweet Mama.

"Hi! We have a dove that has made her nest in the guttering on the garage, just outside the front door. She's been sitting on the nest now for about a week and a half. I looked it up and supposedly it takes about 2 weeks for the eggs to hatch. She never leaves the nest, unless maybe she does during the night. I feel so sorry for her when it's raining out and she's getting pelted with rain drops...only a mother would do what she's doing!!

Anyway, I call her "mama" and talk to her everyday (is that crazy, or what??)."

How sweet is that? I love that she talks to the mama dove. From one mama to another, I suppose.

One day I want to be mama and relate to a precious little mama creature too. Just like my mama.

No comments: