Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where??

Holy smokes! It has been a while since I posted but I promise there was good reason for the delay. You see, BF and I are temporarily moving to Port of Spain.

Where is Port of Spain, you might ask? It is the capital of Trinidad and Tobago. The Caribbean. Oh, yes.

Stay tuned for what should be some hilarious or at least mildly chuckle-able video in the weeks to come.

On a more fashionable note, purple has really taken off as the "it" color of the season. Example(s):



Notice purple sweatshirt in background and purple cardigan in foreground.


Purple.


Hard to see but that's a purple girl behind Mr. Red Sweatshirt.

BF and I took notice of this during our own wedding weekend. EVERYONE was wearing the Barney shade.

What color are you wearing today?

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: