Friday, September 4, 2009

Take Over

Did I ever tell you all the my dad is a golf pro? He is. He is a very talented teacher and golfer. All in all, the total golf package.

My dad started me golfing at a very young age. I have been grateful every day since. There is nothing like hitting the links first thing in the morning. Dew is sprinkled all over the fairways and greens and it is quiet. It's real nice, Clark.

All of this is to say that I come from a golf family. Tuesday night BF and I pulled into my parents driveway and opened the garage door to see this...



It was a golf club army, lines up in perfect rows for world domination. What makes this scenario even better is that these are all kids clubs. They're tiny. Adorable even.



But don't tuen your back on them for a second because they're obviously organized.



If you need a tiny set of clubs or a lesson that will change your golf game forever, let me know. Until then, I'm going to try to corral these mini sticks into submission before they doom us all.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: