Monday, June 13, 2011

Blogger Feature

It is with great pride that I say that I'm related (although loosely) to Linde Giddens of Linde Browning Designs. Have you been to her blog? Or maybe you read the article about her on Daily Candy?

If you haven't seen her adorable work, you are missing out. But don't worry! Lauren is here to introduce you.


Linde is married to my sister-in-law's brother, which in my mind makes her family. She posted an envy inducing pillow that she made for her sister and it reminded me that she should be featured on FOL.


Miss Linde is based out of Dallas so if you are in that area count yourself blessed. She is also the mastermind behind my sweet nephew's nursery. Too cute.



Little O. As in, "O my, he is so cute!"


And just so you don't think that I'm turning all baby, all the time, Linde does some amazing non-nursery rooms too.

Hand-Painted Heirloom Farm Table

Hand-Painted and Copper Leafed Master Bathroom Ceiling

Hand-Painted Pattern with Synthetic Glitter, "Paxton's Bathroom"

She's phenomenal, give her a shout.

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

I am just now catching up on your blog...looks good. We miss you and are counting down the days til Owen gets a cousin and we are an aunt and uncle!!!

Min said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today..prada handbag