Friday, September 30, 2011

Caught on Film




After years (literally) of complaining I finally bit the bullet and bought a new camera.  Poor Hubs, complaining is such an unattractive habit of mine.  At least the camera-related whining can no cease and desist!  After quite a bit of research I settled on the Canon PowerShot Elph 300HS and am very pleased with it thus far.

It is super light weight, 12.1 megapixels, 2.7" LCD screen and HD video.  All in all it is all you could ever want in a point-and-shoot.  One day I would like to also have a nice Nikon SLR but I figure starting small is a good way to go.  Not to mention the fact that a SLR is a bit pricey for this little pony.  Check out how well it took photos in the hospital two weeks ago when my two sweet friends had their babies less than 48 hours apart!  Hospital light can be tricky.


Pretty new mama, Lisa!                      Sweet baby Vivianne (Alison's bean)

 
        Mr. Noah, Lisa's pride and joy.

Okay, so this post might have been just an excuse to share adorable baby photos.  Stay tuned for pics of my little bundle...whenever she decides to make her grand entrance that is.  

No comments: