Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Cleanest Room

At least I would like to believe that my laundry room is the cleanest in the house. It should be, right? The whole purpose of the laundry room is to get things clean. And since most people don't love to do laundry it should be a pleasant room that makes it a bit easier to spend time in there. Here is what our laundry room looked like when we moved in. Wish that I had a better picture...
Here it is now.

(Like how I still don't have a new switch plate?)


It's amazing how changing out some hardware and moving some cabinets around can totally change the look of a small room. The hardware was cheap and the labor (thanks to my hubs and brother-in-law) was free!

These are some of my design inspirations...a girl can dream.

(Courtesy of Design Sponge)

(Courtesy of House Tweaking)

(Courtesy of Wish.ca)

No comments: