(This photo is unrelated to this post but I love it. Can't remember where it came from but oh to be the one who has so many Louis Vuitton vintage suitcases that you can spare a couple for your night stand.)
It has been way too long since the last post, but I promise to do better...pinkie swear.
Don't break my thumbs if I fall off the face of the blog-o-sphere for a few days though. That would make it really hard to type.
Here is a basic recap of what has been going on:
- Bro and Sis-in-Law are fixing to bring a wee one into the world. Wahoo!
- October and November were spent planning and executing my wedding to BF. Oh yeah, I'm married. For realsies.
- December was a whirlwind of honeymoon fun, 9 year high school reunions (not kidding), Christmas and birthdays.
- January saw my folks and I make a 24 hour road trip from Dallas to Washington, DC, skiing in PA, catching up with the coolest people in DC and enjoying being newly weds in our own apartment.
- Next up, WE'RE MOVING! The big reveal will have to wait a few days. Until then enjoy the slow catch up from our wedding, honeymoon and the holidays.
Ya'll are great, please stick around. This is fixing to get good...we got a video camera.