Friday, May 22, 2009

Hannah's "Before" Pictures

My good friend/coworker/wedding coordinator, Hannah, just moved into a swank new bachelorette pad in SE Washington. She has a killer view of the Nat's Stadium from her bedroom window and the most insane rooftop view, ever, of the entire District of Columbia. She can see everything. We're talking the Capitol, Washington Monument, National Mall, National Cathedral, and more National some such!

I digress. Hannah has an eye for design and that is why I'm very excited to see what she will do with her freshly painted blank canvas. Let me give you a brief tour:














Hannah's super fancy front door- they key that she uses to get in and out of her building and apartment are similar looking to Mercedes car keys. You just slide them in the key hole and the door electronically unlocks. Fancy schmancy, my friends.



Pretty brand new kitchen...drool.

Living Room (with a view of the stadium)


Isn't that a pretty color? She is painting her bedroom a tranquil sea glass blue.

And the icing on the cake...her HUGE (for DC standards, especially) walk-in closet.



Stay tuned in the next two weeks for the "After."

1 comment:

Hannah said...

aww YEAH for my new apartment! Thanks so much for coming and giving me moral support while I was painting. Can't wait for you to come see the finished (for now at least) product :-)